Budapest, Hungary, June 6, 2018. Olympic champions, elite athletes from a number of sports, national team players and Volleyball celebrities have come together for a video promoting the Final Four of the 2018 CEV Volleyball Golden European League – Women coming up next week in Budapest!
The Golden European League Final Four, which will take place in Budapest on 14-15 June, will be one of the most important events in Hungarian Volleyball history and a perfect rehearsal ahead of the 2019 women’s EuroVolley that Hungary will co-host together with Turkey, Poland and Slovakia.
The video produced to celebrate this milestone features:
• Attiláné Kocsis, the most successful Hungarian coach, member of the Hall Of Fame
• László Buzek, one of the best Hungarian Volleyball players of all times, with 266 caps for the national team
• Béla Hóbor, one of the most successful Hungarian referees with 3 Olympic finals to his name
• Zsolt Ludvig, Secretary General of the Hungarian Volleyball Federation
• Zoltán Szujó, the voice of the Hungarian Formula 1 broadcast, a true Volleyball fan
• János Ancsin, former ice hockey player with 225 caps for the national team
• Tamás Juhár, former football player with 20 national matches and his daughter, Kitti, who is a Volleyball player
• Péter Disztl, former football player with 37 caps for the national team, a huge fan of Hungarian Volleyball
• Sandor Shaolin Liu and Shaoang Liu, Olympic champions in short track speed skating at PyeongChang 2018 in the 5000m relay
• Edina Dobi, the most known Hungarian female Volleyball player of the last 10 years
• Staff and players of the Hungarian women’s national team
Early bird adult daily tickets cost 2,500 HUF (approx. 8 Euros), for students and retired people only 1,500 HUF (about 5 Euros).
Ordinary daily ticket prices stand at 2,900 HUF (approx. 9 Euros) for adults, 1,900 HUF (approx. 6 Euros) for students and retired people.
You can purchase tickets online at www.tex.hu.
For further information, visit www.hunvolley.hu.